Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Granttit wanna join you!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
grantis

Granttit wanna join you! Empty
PostSubject: Granttit wanna join you!   Granttit wanna join you! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 9:55 pm

IRL name: Robertson, Grant

Char.Name: Granttit (changing it soon not sure what, ill inform on it)
LVL: 70
Class: Warlock
Race: Human (wish i could be nightelf lock though )
Gear: mostly kara gear think armoury got my pvp gear on it but i got 870ish spell damage unbuffed and increasing soon
Professions: (let us know the skill lvl 2) tailoring 366, skinning 375

Attunements
Karazhan: Yes
What heroics keys do u have ? : Coilfang, Auchidon, well them all

Do u have a working mic and ventrilo ? : just need to find out what vent you got version you got and im sorted

Are u wėlling to respec for the raids? : Yes, i always respecc affliction cause i aint got alot of spell crit for 0/21/40

How many and what hours do u play each day (our raid times are 19.00 till 23.30): Stay onto any time any day

Raid experience: Karazhan=cleared, MC=cleared, Zg=cleared, bwl=cleared(on my mates character) Naxx= all except khael'thuzad(mates character aswell), AQ20/40=cleared, SSC Vashj (on my mates char) TK= Void reaver solarian and al'ar, Gruuls = cleared, maggy=dead ssc=lurker/tidewalker/hydross

Previus guilds and why u r not there anymore: Well im in onieros at the moment but they arent making as much progress as i was hoping, i really want to get into ssc and tk and upwards before new expansion so i thought u might be the one Very Happy

Anyone in Death Proof who can sponsor u ? : Humre and luxandil good mates done a pug of kara with them and downed prince Razz

What do u want to find / do in Death Proof ? : well i really would like to join as i see it as a fast progressing guild to my previous ones, hope i can make alot of new friends, raid expeirnce and team work

Gl in your raiding

/grant

Last edited by on Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Luxxan

PostSubject: Sign.   Granttit wanna join you! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 11:17 pm

Well, I have raidet alot with this dude:)
Me and Humre pugged with him several times, and we did a good job sometimes;P
He is nice dude with some good gear and as far as I know, he knows what he is doing:)
Back to top Go down
grantis

PostSubject: Re: Granttit wanna join you!   Granttit wanna join you! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:51 pm

Thanks for that lux Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Granttit wanna join you!   Granttit wanna join you! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 1:28 pm

well sadly the lock recruitment is closed for now, we r full ty for applying tho and gl with whatever u do
Smile

/Coos
Back to top Go down
https://deathprooflb.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Granttit wanna join you!   Granttit wanna join you! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Granttit wanna join you!
Page 1 of 1