Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lvl 70 shadowpreist !!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neralia

Lvl 70 shadowpreist !! Empty
PostSubject: Lvl 70 shadowpreist !!   Lvl 70 shadowpreist !! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:13 pm

FORM

IRL name: Niclas Andersen

Char.Name: Neralia
LVL: 70
Class: Priest , Shadow ..
Race: Dreanei Female
Gear: (give us a link) I'm really sorry, but Amory is down, so van't give you my link :S
Professions: (let us know the skill lvl 2) I have 375 Tailoring , and i am shadow tailor. atm i have enchant as 2 skill, but i haven't used that much time on it.

Attunements
Karazhan: Yes, i am attumed .
What heroics keys do u have ? : I got all, and revered with CE and Sha'Tar.

Do u have a working mic and ventrilo ? : Yeah ofc i do Smile

Are u wėlling to respec for the raids? : Yes i am, but i don't got much healing gear, and i am not the best at healing

How many and what hours do u play each day (our raid times are 19.00 till 23.30): I can prolly play all days, but i get home from work at 19:15/20 on monday , thuesday and wedensday. And some weekend, there is partys, so Razz

Raid experience: Full Kara, Gruul , no Mag and then almost full SSC and some TK.

Previus guilds and why u r not there anymore:
Last Stand: Leavde cus i had to go inactiv for 2 weeks, and then they couldn't use me anymore.

Vicious: Leavde cus i got the opitunity to come into Last Stand , and try that.

Anyone in Death Proof who can sponsor u ? : I'm at not sure about , what you mean with sponsor, but i don't know any in Death Proof .

What do u want to find / do in Death Proof ? : I wanna join a seriously guild, who has good progress. I wanna have fun in raids, and make some fun, and just get a lot of new friends Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Neralia

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 shadowpreist !!   Lvl 70 shadowpreist !! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:16 pm

Omg, sorry for the mistake in the headline :S
Back to top Go down
Luxxan

PostSubject: Wow   Lvl 70 shadowpreist !! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 12:48 am

M8, your xp is good:)

/ lux
Back to top Go down
Neralia

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 shadowpreist !!   Lvl 70 shadowpreist !! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 7:25 pm

Thx Lux Smile

Here you got my amory link :
Back to top Go down
Neralia

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 shadowpreist !!   Lvl 70 shadowpreist !! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 7:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Sascha

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 shadowpreist !!   Lvl 70 shadowpreist !! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 6:35 pm

I would like to talk to u ingame. /w Sascha or Cryptica whenver u are online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 shadowpreist !!   Lvl 70 shadowpreist !! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lvl 70 shadowpreist !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public :: Want to join us ?-
Jump to: