Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Avgustius-70 level warrior-DPS for now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avgustiu

Avgustius-70 level warrior-DPS for now Empty
PostSubject: Avgustius-70 level warrior-DPS for now   Avgustius-70 level warrior-DPS for now Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 9:56 pm

Hi guys.I really wanna join in this guild,cuz at first have friend there with who wanna go to raids and second i hear some good thinks about guild and their raids.

IRL name:Bozhidar

Char.Name:Avgustius
LVL:70
Class:warrior
Race:dwarf
Gear:
Professions: in link have and information about my professions.I respect them before 3 days and they sux but i think to get it to 375 of cource.

Attunements
Karazhan:yep
What heroics keys do u have ? :I have heroics keys from HH,Cenarion Hold and for all instances in Terrokari Forest.

Do u have a working mic and ventrilo ? :I have it both of them

Are u wėlling to respec for the raids? :yep.Havent any problems but my willing is to stay at DPS(i mean Furry or Arms)cuz on that way i make mass damage for short time.

How many and what hours do u play each day (our raid times are 19.00 till 23.30):I play now around 10-12 hours at WoW

Raid experience:Have xp from Kara and Gruul raids...I play before on my friend priest and have xp(like healer ofc)at SSC and Tempest Keep

Previus guilds and why u r not there anymore:I was in Evolution.I am not amymore cuz main tank there-Thordos was kicked from guild and i dont think that is good think about one guild...They are still not disband but i havent any willing to go back there...For that i think i need a guild like Death Proof,where i can found what i search...good guildfriends and to make some of final instances

Anyone in Death Proof who can sponsor u ? :yep,my IRL friend Fashionmage

What do u want to find / do in Death Proof ? :here i can found what i search...good guildfriends and to make some of final instances.And ofc to help a guild to progressing
Back to top Go down
Avgustiu

PostSubject: Re: Avgustius-70 level warrior-DPS for now   Avgustius-70 level warrior-DPS for now Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 9:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Avgustiu

PostSubject: Re: Avgustius-70 level warrior-DPS for now   Avgustius-70 level warrior-DPS for now Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 10:03 pm

I cant understand why the link from armory dont show it...I put it again...If have some problems /whisper me for info and full inspect.
The link
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avgustius-70 level warrior-DPS for now   Avgustius-70 level warrior-DPS for now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avgustius-70 level warrior-DPS for now
Page 1 of 1