Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for guild :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mento

Looking for guild :D Empty
PostSubject: Looking for guild :D   Looking for guild :D Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 1:39 pm

IRL name: Christian

Char.Name:Mento
LVL:70
Class:Priest
Race:Human
Gear: Look at me ingame unviable at armory for some reason
Professions: Taloring (365) herbalism (327)

Attunements
Karazhan: yes
What heroics keys do u have ? : hmm not many but i am honored with some places so could always go buy the keys if needed

Do u have a working mic and ventrilo ? :` yes

Are u wėlling to respec for the raids? : yes

How many and what hours do u play each day (our raid times are 19.00 till 23.30): i tihnk i am able to make it at monday tuesday and thursday tho... i am training football these days but training from 16:00 to 18:00 so think i am able to make it and in the weekend also Very Happy

Raid experience: i got my other char on turalyon a mage and have been in karazhan killed all bosses + gruuls lair + the eye all bosses+ SSC not all bosses but lots of them.

Previus guilds and why u r not there anymore: dont got any previous rading guilds on this charatcher... when i turned 70 i stopped playing for a while so my gear is all blue tho and 2 epics or so... but ye i need a guild to get better gear ofc.

Anyone in Death Proof who can sponsor u ? : i dont know any in guild tho. i am all alone.

What do u want to find / do in Death Proof ? : what i want to find ? hmm nice members freindly people.. that wants to help tho Very Happy and do in this guild make progress and help in raids tho with my experince do i know alot of tactics on most bosses Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sascha

Looking for guild :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for guild :D   Looking for guild :D Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 9:22 pm

I have to say no to your application, we need ppl with gear to go ssc and tk. Thnx for applying and good luck finding a guild.
Back to top Go down

Looking for guild :D
Page 1 of 1