Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jan'alai at long fucking last

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
padaxes
Officer
padaxes

Jan'alai at long fucking last Empty
PostSubject: Jan'alai at long fucking last   Jan'alai at long fucking last Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 1:04 am

After a few wipes we finally managed to kill the fucker, people like doom, sugah and voglan will appreciate this a little more Razz. I fucked the screenshot up a little Razz

Jan'alai at long fucking last Wowscr10
Back to top Go down
redbeard

PostSubject: Re: Jan'alai at long fucking last   Jan'alai at long fucking last Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 11:04 am

It took a while, couple o resets and those lovely scouts.
But it went down quite nicely with 5 players up:)
Back to top Go down
Doomsin
Class Leader
Doomsin

PostSubject: Re: Jan'alai at long fucking last   Jan'alai at long fucking last Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 1:14 pm

Yea, guys, gratz on that!! Smile And the phat lewt! Very Happy:D

Also, well done to the guys who joined the party in ZA last night for the downing of Hex Lord Malaka!!! And for the first attempts on the final mofo in the place, Zul'Jin! He'll die soon enough Very Happy

/doom
Back to top Go down
redbeard

PostSubject: Re: Jan'alai at long fucking last   Jan'alai at long fucking last Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 1:33 pm

aye, was quite a wipefest on hex lord, but he lost the battle after all.
will redo soon
Back to top Go down
Aydan

PostSubject: Re: Jan'alai at long fucking last   Jan'alai at long fucking last Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 1:38 pm

Get Shadow Resistance for Hex Lord and he's easy.
Back to top Go down
Doomsin
Class Leader
Doomsin

PostSubject: Re: Jan'alai at long fucking last   Jan'alai at long fucking last Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 2:23 pm

Yea, it was only the aoe that was fucking us, but we'd not really looked into the fight beforehand, which is always a good thing Razz
We got it under wraps by the last try though, I was the only one who died due to getting a smack by a loose add just before the aoe started and my CoS didn't do it's job :S Unlucky...

I just read a tactic of Zul'Jin, and FUCK ME it's easy mode!! We almost got through the bird/feather tornado phase on the first attempt (where we all actually got on the platform), and once we're past that it's piss easy! Next visit; we clear the place.

WTB Grimgrin Facemask NOOOOOOOOOOW!!! Very Happy:D:D

/doom
Back to top Go down
redbeard

PostSubject: Re: Jan'alai at long fucking last   Jan'alai at long fucking last Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 2:28 pm

aye
talked to co worker o mine and the healers need to move to sides:)
then we should be able to do it.
Hope to raid today a 25 man again else we are heading back to za i guess:)
Gief healing mace!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jan'alai at long fucking last   Jan'alai at long fucking last Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jan'alai at long fucking last
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Raids :: RAID PROGRESS-
Jump to: