HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

One more step!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doomsin
Class Leader
Doomsin

One more step! Empty
PostSubject: One more step!   One more step! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 4:12 pm

Yet another night where we showed what we're capable of! Very happy for the kill, and amagad, my sword dropped!!! Very Happy:D:D

Not much contect left in SSC! Smile

Thanks for a great night!!!

One more step! Morogrim

/doom

Luxandil

Luxandil

One more step! Empty
PostSubject: IMBA   One more step! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 7:45 pm

Very nice ppl Very Happy
Wish I could be there, but I see you do well without Razz
so just keep it going and we will pwn some more bounce

PS: gz with Sword Naab Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nostaii

Nostaii

One more step! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One more step!   One more step! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 9:20 pm

Now you're on to the tough shit! Grats guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightzoul

Nightzoul

One more step! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One more step!   One more step! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:25 pm

fackin imbah guys!! im sorry i couldnt be there will be back home in 1 week and hopefully my armtard will be better then xD

get Fathomlord as well!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zixi

zixi

One more step! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One more step!   One more step! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 6:20 pm

very nice job and another good progress kill,hard job on melee tough... Rolling Eyes big applaud to every1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aydan

One more step! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One more step!   One more step! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:55 pm

Good job, guys! WTB WWS from that kill! Get Fathomlord, and Leo, they are hardly challenging if you can do this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luxandil

Luxandil

One more step! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One more step!   One more step! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 8:46 pm

Btw Aydan, what add is best to kill first on Fanthom Lord, Hunter or the Shaman? Seen video's of both tacts, maybe you know easiest way? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nostaii

Nostaii

One more step! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One more step!   One more step! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 11:57 pm

Shammy tbh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doomsin
Class Leader
Doomsin

One more step! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One more step!   One more step! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 11:58 am

Seems like they both have perks, though! Shammy dead = only MT getting totems, but Hunter dead = more mana for everyone, but then healers need to be on point for Fathom lord going nuts...

Fuck knows. Either way, I want him down this week! Smile And Leo. Fuck it, let's clear the shit hole! Very Happy

/doom

Aydan

One more step! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One more step!   One more step! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 2:29 pm

Luxandil wrote:
Btw Aydan, what add is best to kill first on Fanthom Lord, Hunter or the Shaman? Seen video's of both tacts, maybe you know easiest way? Very Happy

It's funny that you ask. We've always tanked the two almost on top of eachother, but in general, we've killed the hunter first, simply because the spitfire totems are easy to kill when melee are on edge. It's all about your group, really. Lots of healing = any of the two will do fine. In general, though, I suggest you kill the hunter first, though, as to make the fight more stable, and to free some players(potentially 2 tanks on the hunter due to his pet), as well as mitigating the mana loss of the raid.

Do it our way;) We tank both at the same place, then go nuts with Blade Flurry, Sweeping strikes etc. and we burn them both down whilst having the focus on the hunter. It's incredible how easy this fight is once the totems are under control.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nostaii

Nostaii

One more step! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One more step!   One more step! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 2:41 pm

The hunter can be tanked by one tank, prot paladins are the best for this as consecration can pick up the pet easily. I would never even considered have the hunter and shaman tanked in the same spot, sounds odd to me but it must obviously work for you guys, aydan. We have a melee problem in my guild so the shaman always goes down first Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luxandil

Luxandil

One more step! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One more step!   One more step! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 5:28 pm

Hehe, I bet we got the best melee on server^^
So our melee problems shouldn't be anything Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aydan

One more step! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One more step!   One more step! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 7:30 pm

My guild has a focus on dps. Every member is asked to do everything he can to maximize his performance, and I doubt there is a single member that cannot be considered top-notch in our typical raid-setup.

The reason why we can tank them at the same spot is that we are grossly overgeared for SSC and TK, making it easy for us to both tank, heal and dps accordingly to a tougher tactic. My initial suggestion here, was not tanking them on top of eachother, I simply proposed a kill order on request, with a small explanation. How far is your guild, Nostaii? That will probably explain why there would be a problem.

While I'm at it, I'm gonna whine:

Yesterday, I disconnected after Supremus, and was replaced as I couldn't get back online. Naturally, Illidan dropped the Warglaive I was entitled to, the very same night.

EMO!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luxandil

Luxandil

One more step! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One more step!   One more step! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 10:09 pm

Omg, gash Razz
we norwegians are damn unlucky Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aydan

One more step! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One more step!   One more step! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 11:26 pm

Luxandil wrote:
Omg, gash Razz
we norwegians are damn unlucky Shocked

I'm in a purely Norwegian guild, and we might very well be the luckiest guild in the world in terms of number of Warglaives compared to the number of Illidan-kills. He died October 1st, and we've gotten 5 drops so far. That's around 20% droprate, out of the worldwide 3%. 2 sets and a mainhand(which dropped yesterday). The next one is mine, no one is taking that one from me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doomsin
Class Leader
Doomsin

One more step! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One more step!   One more step! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 12:06 pm

I think I'd be marching down to the ISP CEO's house and raping his wife right now!!!

/doom

Nostaii

Nostaii

One more step! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One more step!   One more step! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 6:05 pm

We're on Kael, Aydan. And by the looks of things the cunt is going to split the guild before we can get him down while it still means something! Razz

Our DPS is our weak point at the mo, so as Ive said before your tactics would probably work because well, youre actually good!

Looking forward to Sunwell?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aydan

One more step! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One more step!   One more step! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 1:02 am

Nostaii wrote:
We're on Kael, Aydan. And by the looks of things the cunt is going to split the guild before we can get him down while it still means something! Razz

Our DPS is our weak point at the mo, so as Ive said before your tactics would probably work because well, youre actually good!

Looking forward to Sunwell?

We've had one night on Kalecgos already. It resulted in a 45% attempt, which is quite good, really. Sadly, the PTR has been down, or the raids on there have been down, for a little while.

Except for that, yeah, I'm really looking forward to the Sunwell. Despite the fact that rogues have really gotten the shaft on random leather from the bosses, 2 of the new T6 pieces are amazing(the boots especially, they are easily 20% above shadowmaster's) and there are some sweet weapons, as well. The encounters are finally getting more difficult from the get-go, but even so, the Sunwell does not feel like the ultimate challenge of TBC, like it should have. Perhaps Kil'jaeden will be worth the time, we'll see.

I like the idea of a realm co-operation to open the bosses. Hardcore realms will have an easier time, and this does not eliminate the need for doing BT and Hyjal, thus, I can get my swords=D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

One more step! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One more step!   One more step! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One more step!
Page 1 of 1