Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mage app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
drinkdri

mage app Empty
PostSubject: mage app   mage app Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 3:33 pm

IRL name: alex

Char.Name: drinkdriver
LVL: 70
Class: mage
Race: human
Gear
Professions: (let us know the skill lvl 2)

Attunements
Karazhan: yeh
What heroics keys do u have ? : all of em
Do u have a working mic and ventrilo ? :` yeh both
Are u wėlling to respec for the raids? : yeh ofc , wouldnt ever go to a raid as a pvp spec

How many and what hours do u play each day (our raid times are 19.00 till 23.30): play bout 17:00 to about 24:00 generally,give or take a hour

Raid experience: done gruul maggy most of ssc on me other mage

Previus guilds and why u r not there anymore: well i recently got this account back after being keylogged, but since i've had it back i've been in synergy,but i was ill satisfied with the lack of progression there, so i thought i'd try to join a v nice progressing pve guild

Anyone in Death Proof who can sponsor u ? : not had the pleasure to meet anyone yet

What do u want to find / do in Death Proof ? : want to find some good progression in raids with one of the best up an comin guilds on twilites hammer

thx for reading :p
Back to top Go down
drinkdri

mage app Empty
PostSubject: Re: mage app   mage app Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 3:37 pm

for some reason me armory link isnt showing up ;c think it may be a tad bit bugged

850 frost dmg 30 haste reg 13.17% crit chance, 94 hit rating ( lookin to improve asap )

think armory is a bit titchy atm,rly sorry : C
Back to top Go down

mage app
Page 1 of 1