Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

aesir - resto shaman

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
aesir

aesir - resto shaman Empty
PostSubject: aesir - resto shaman   aesir - resto shaman Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:17 am

IRL name: David

Char.Name: aesir
LVL: 70
Class: shaman
Race: dreanei (male was a bad choice)
Gear:
Code:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Aesir
Professions: mining 375 enchanting 290

Attunements kara only
Karazhan: cleared
What heroics keys do u have ? : all keys

Do u have a working mic and ventrilo ? : yes

Are u wìlling to respec for the raids? : I believe u should always be prepared to change something to help

How many and what hours do u play each day (our raid times are 19.00 till 23.30): I’m on nearly every day 19:00- 2 3 am uk time. Sometimes I’m on earlier in the day.

Raid experience: kara grul and maggi

Previus guilds and why u r not there anymore: synergy, lack of organization

Anyone in Death Proof who can sponsor u ? : sadly no I may of been partied with some of you i may not but it can’t hurt /w in game and i will always be willing to help if i can

What do u want to find / do in Death Proof ? : I would like to challenge endgame instances but work my way up to them, with smart and sociable people p.s I like the guild name too Very Happy /w aesir or my alt prowater

Last edited by aesir on Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luxandil

Luxandil

PostSubject: Re: aesir - resto shaman   aesir - resto shaman Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:33 am

Resto shaman o.O
Gief! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nariciz

PostSubject: Re: aesir - resto shaman   aesir - resto shaman Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:04 am

No offence mate, but death proof isnt a Kara/Gruul guild any longer and you still run around with blues.. thats just my oppinion bounce
Back to top Go down
aesir

PostSubject: Re: aesir - resto shaman   aesir - resto shaman Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 3:34 pm

Nariciz wrote:
No offence mate, but death proof isnt a Kara/Gruul guild any longer and you still run around with blues.. thats just my oppinion bounce

lol ive been unlucky with drops but will soon change when 2.4 boj loot available, ive been up to maggi. its not a problem for me to read up about tatics etc and u have to start somewhere.

Kara/Gruul/magii/ssc/tk
Back to top Go down
Timmah
Class Leader
Timmah

PostSubject: Re: aesir - resto shaman   aesir - resto shaman Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:16 am

Even though I'm about to retire, I'll try talk to you ingame and see if you got what it takes according to the old standards. With me about to quit the game, there is no active shamans left with a main character, so who cares about the blue gear. If you can work on it and be a little more lucky in our raids + some badges items, then you can gear up pretty fast.

It's not that hard to gear up shamans as resto Smile

cya ingame mate
Back to top Go down
Doomsin
Class Leader
Doomsin

PostSubject: Re: aesir - resto shaman   aesir - resto shaman Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 10:41 am

Agree with Timmah- we need shammys! And 'upto maggy' is good enough for me atm.

Read up on tactics for SSC and TK asap, mate. Search youtube for 'how to *boss name*' and watch some of those.

/doom
Back to top Go down
Timmah
Class Leader
Timmah

PostSubject: Re: aesir - resto shaman   aesir - resto shaman Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 1:22 pm

Yeah, if you got just a bit brains, you easily learn those encounters, as I remember it, Uryukami wasn't experienced in 25 man either, and he did great.

skills > gear Smile
Back to top Go down
aesir

PostSubject: Re: aesir - resto shaman   aesir - resto shaman Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:02 pm

Doomsin wrote:
Agree with Timmah- we need shammys! And 'upto maggy' is good enough for me atm.

Read up on tactics for SSC and TK asap, mate. Search youtube for 'how to *boss name*' and watch some of those.

/doom

yea ive actualy been doing that vashj looks like alot of fun XD
Back to top Go down
Timmah
Class Leader
Timmah

PostSubject: Re: aesir - resto shaman   aesir - resto shaman Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 10:10 pm

Vajsh is real fun yes, sadly we only had half a night on her, so we aren't fully into it yet. I'd love to see if we could just go to her, work our DP magic and take her down. That would be awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
aesir

PostSubject: Re: aesir - resto shaman   aesir - resto shaman Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 11:04 pm

Timmah wrote:
Vajsh is real fun yes, sadly we only had half a night on her, so we aren't fully into it yet. I'd love to see if we could just go to her, work our DP magic and take her down. That would be awesome Smile

alot of the bosses in ssc look like fun

ps. by the way i got the pvp neck. ive collected 130 boj up wonder if its worth waiting for the 2.4 loot to get the 1h mace or armour, or go for boots ad back first?
Back to top Go down
Doomsin
Class Leader
Doomsin

PostSubject: Re: aesir - resto shaman   aesir - resto shaman Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:30 am

America has the badge vendor already, mate... it's up to you if you wanna use them now or later, but bare in mind that you'll be the only resto shammy in the guild atm, so... Smile

I can't raid tonight, but I'll be online for a couple of hours (between roughly 18 and 20 server time) so throw me a /w if you can (I'll most likely my playing my alt, 'Madflows').

/doom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aesir - resto shaman   aesir - resto shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aesir - resto shaman
Page 1 of 1