Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Manalina 70 NE Rogue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
manalina

Manalina 70 NE Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Manalina 70 NE Rogue   Manalina 70 NE Rogue Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 10:14 pm

IRL name: Erik

Char.Name: Manalina
LVL: 70
Class: Rogue
Race:Nightelf Female
Gear:
Professions: LW 375, Enchanting 354

Attunements
Karazhan: Cleared
What heroics keys do u have ? : All of them

Do u have a working mic and ventrilo ? :` Yes Ofc

Are u wėlling to respec for the raids? : Yes

How many and what hours do u play each day (our raid times are 19.00 till 23.30): As often as I can, Im working nights so have about 3 days of every week when I attend to play as much as possible.

Raid experience: Pre TBC: BWL,Onyxia, Aq 20 and 40, Naxx. TBC raids: Karazan, Gruul, Magtheridon, 1 boss in the eye(Voidreaver), Got a taste of SSC and zulaman but no bosskill in those 2.

Previus guilds and why u r not there anymore: Drunken Monkeys, Virtue Leonis. VL Im still in that one but I have a big disagrement with the Guildleaders about the DKP system and other personal things.

Anyone in Death Proof who can sponsor u ? :No

What do u want to find / do in Death Proof ? : Want to be able to do more good in an guild. Wanna progress too and be able to make an opinion about tactics and stuff in raids. Which I dont feel that I am able to do in my recent guild. (virtue leonis) They dont listen to there members.
Back to top Go down
Manalina

PostSubject: Re: Manalina 70 NE Rogue   Manalina 70 NE Rogue Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 10:18 pm

Seems as if the link didnt work with the http in front of it so I repost it here.

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Manalina
Back to top Go down
Nightzoul

Nightzoul

PostSubject: Re: Manalina 70 NE Rogue   Manalina 70 NE Rogue Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 10:34 pm

I like the gear, I like the raid experiance

imo give this guy a shot! Doom will get back to ya soon m8, GL
Back to top Go down
Ozuna

Ozuna

PostSubject: hes gear...   Manalina 70 NE Rogue Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 11:11 pm

Hey you gear look good Very Happy
I thinke Deathproof will be a good guild for you...

so gl m8
Ozuna Warlock 70
Back to top Go down
Doomsin
Class Leader
Doomsin

PostSubject: Re: Manalina 70 NE Rogue   Manalina 70 NE Rogue Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 12:46 pm

Thanks for the application, mate. Everything seems perfect for what I'm looking for atm, and I think you'll be a nice addition to the guild.
One thing though; could you try and get your hit up to about the 200 mark? With the new duel wield hit limit, it'll mean you'll be missing quite a lot more then before, and this will have a big impact on dps.

Anyways, I'll give you a /w in game.

Peace,

/doom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manalina 70 NE Rogue   Manalina 70 NE Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manalina 70 NE Rogue
Page 1 of 1