Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Azsk - Rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azsk

Azsk

Azsk - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Azsk - Rogue   Azsk - Rogue Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 1:06 am

IRL name: Sebastian

Char.Name: Azsk
LVL: 70
Class: Rogue
Race: Super-hot NE Female
Gear: Can't post an armory profile, since I have my PvP gear on all the time but I'll put in some gear and stats summary.
NOTE: This is the stats in PvP specc, cba to respecc just to check them in PvE specc
  • AP: 1876
    Hit: 244
    Crit: 21.31%
    DPS: 530-674

Professions: (let us know the skill lvl 2)

Jewelcrafting and mining ( none of them highskilled tho, just rerolled from enchanting / lw

Attunements
Karazhan: Ofc
What heroics keys do u have ? : All

Do u have a working mic and ventrilo ? : Ventrilo is never a problem, and a mic is ALMOST never a problem either, although it sometimes depends on where I am when I'm raiding.

Are u wėlling to respec for the raids? : I will have to, since I'm a 100% PvP rogue normally, and ofc I will respecc

How many and what hours do u play each day (our raid times are 19.00 till 23.30): I can easilly attend 3-4 raids / week within those times, although I need you to know that during the christmas week wich is upcoming I will probably be somewhat inactive and only be able to attend to about 2 raids / week, this due to personal reasons that I'm sure most of you guys can understand.

Raid experience: With this rogue I've raided up until phase 2 of Laidy Vasj ( SSC ) and killed Al'ar the Phoenix God ( Tempest Keep ), meaning I have experienced and killed Lurker / Morogrim / Fathom Lord / Void Reaver / Solarian etc.

Previus guilds and why u r not there anymore: I migrated here from Twisting Nether about 1.5 month ago, and I've been in my 1 man guild Woot FTW since then, just doing PvP fulltime

Anyone in Death Proof who can sponsor u ? : Don't think so, I might have run into someone during my travels all around Azeroth, but unfortunately I can't recall it.

What do u want to find / do in Death Proof ? : I just thought it would be nice to get into some more serious PvE raiding than just farming Kara, for a nice change from my PvP;ing.
What I want to do? Well, I'm a rogue, I can't do much more than dps tbh.
Altho, I'm a very social guy, so I can promise you that I'll be very active in /g if I find that I'm welcome and comfortable in the guild.

Yah, well I think that's it.
Hope to hear from you soon, and if you have any other questions, like more specificly about my gear, just throw me a /w ingame and I'll enlighten you as good as I can.
And, if you have any problems with how my gear is socketed / enchanted etc just let me know and we'll talk that over aswell, but I don't think that would be a problem tbh.

Best Regards
// Azsk - Sebastian
Back to top Go down
Doomsin
Class Leader
Doomsin

Azsk - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azsk - Rogue   Azsk - Rogue Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 8:15 pm

Nice one, mate- enjoyed reading that.

I'll give you a /w in-game and see if you can fill the last rogue spot in the guild.

/doom
Back to top Go down
Azsk

Azsk

Azsk - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azsk - Rogue   Azsk - Rogue Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 6:55 am

Doomsin wrote:
Nice one, mate- enjoyed reading that.

I'll give you a /w in-game and see if you can fill the last rogue spot in the guild.

/doom

Just moved back home, gonna be online tomorrow evening I think, got some stuff to sort out Smile
Hope to talk to ya then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Azsk - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azsk - Rogue   Azsk - Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Azsk - Rogue
Page 1 of 1