Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warlock whant to join

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dramica

Warlock whant to join Empty
PostSubject: Warlock whant to join   Warlock whant to join Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:10 am

FORM

IRL name:

Char.Name: dramica
LVL:70
Class:warlock
Race:gnome
Gear: (give us a link)
Professions: tailor and enchanter

Attunements
Karazhan:have done all bosses
What heroics keys do u have ? :all instance

Do u have a working mic and ventrilo ? :yes

Are u wìlling to respec for the raids? :yes

How many and what hours do u play each day (our raid times are 19.00 till 23.30): 4-5 hours close to all bosses

Raid experience:done lurker and void

Previus guilds and why u r not there anymore:Drunken monkeys and them are no good raid on 25 manna and on and on

Anyone in Death Proof who can sponsor u ? :have happy talk tp some one in the guild

What do u want to find / do in Death Proof ? :good 25 manna raids and good friends
Back to top Go down
Nightzoul

Nightzoul

PostSubject: Re: Warlock whant to join   Warlock whant to join Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:51 am

I like the raid experiance and the gear.

I think a couple of guys were comming over from Drunken Monkeys not 100% sure though seeing as am not very updated on it. Happy is commin over on wednesday i believe he said.

Anyway it would be cool with a aff lock imo. The two locks we have now both preffer destro if i'm not mistaken. So far we have had to force them to spec aff for some bosses Twisted Evil

GL dude, coos aka chevalier (gay name tbh xD Razz ) will get back to you soon.
Back to top Go down
dramica

PostSubject: Re: Warlock whant to join   Warlock whant to join Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 4:53 am

thz
Back to top Go down
Aydan

PostSubject: Re: Warlock whant to join   Warlock whant to join Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:46 pm

Actually, the warlock build that pumps out the most dps these days is something along these lines(if not exactly the same, as it is the very same build as Bahamas , Congress and Vix use):

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/warlock/talents.html?0000000000000000000002150030133200100000000555000512200010430250

We did thorough testing of this one versus an affliction build through an entire week of raiding, and destruction turned out way better.
Back to top Go down
Coos
Class Leader
Coos

PostSubject: Re: Warlock whant to join   Warlock whant to join Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 6:40 pm

wisper me ingame m8 and weŽll talk =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warlock whant to join   Warlock whant to join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warlock whant to join
Page 1 of 1