Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warlock lvl 70 wants to join :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mltfry

Warlock lvl 70 wants to join :) Empty
PostSubject: Warlock lvl 70 wants to join :)   Warlock lvl 70 wants to join :) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:28 am

IRL name: Mitchell

Char.Name: Mltfry
LVL: 70
Class: Warlock
Race: Human
Gear:
Professions: Tailoring 372 and Enchanting 370

Attunements
Karazhan: Yes, kara attuned
What heroics keys do u have ? : I have all Heroic Keys

Do u have a working mic and ventrilo ? :`
Yes, I have them both working

Are u wėlling to respec for the raids? :
Prefer to decide my spec myself but if the guild really needs it I will respec ofcourse.

How many and what hours do u play each day (our raid times are 19.00 till 23.30):
Its different how long I play each day, I can say that im very active and can raid from 19:00 till 23:30 or longer (If I don't have important real life things). This counts for all days except Monday and Thursday.

Raid experience:
Kara and some bosses in ZA ans SSC

Previus guilds and why u r not there anymore:
DarkSight, Aequilibrium. Cuz I didn't like the way the guild Raided and organised things.

Anyone in Death Proof who can sponsor u ? :
Spyro, my rl classmate ^^

What do u want to find / do in Death Proof ? :
I want to make fun with the members, make progress, overcome big challenges with the guildies (like hard bosses) and get better gear.

Well, thats it Very Happy

Regards,
Mltfry
Back to top Go down
Spyro

PostSubject: Re: Warlock lvl 70 wants to join :)   Warlock lvl 70 wants to join :) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:37 am

Heeeeeeeeey, Mitchell:D

Hmmm,

It's a good lock, fast learner, and I'll teach him tactics you want, you can trust me or him:), he was my 2nd GM at DarkSight Very Happy so he got some skills;)
Back to top Go down
joakun
Class Leader
joakun

PostSubject: Re: Warlock lvl 70 wants to join :)   Warlock lvl 70 wants to join :) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 12:34 am

looks ok gear wise from my point of view and is affiction need a few enchants and to change 7 SD gems for 9 SD gems, but not quite sure what the lock CL is lookin for so wish you luck
Back to top Go down
Spyro

PostSubject: Re: Warlock lvl 70 wants to join :)   Warlock lvl 70 wants to join :) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 1:39 pm

He knows that Joakun, there's not a problem with this guy, I got convidence in him, if I got that that's like a miracle
Back to top Go down
Mltfry

PostSubject: Re: Warlock lvl 70 wants to join :)   Warlock lvl 70 wants to join :) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 3:10 pm

I spend all my money to get exalted with Scryers, and I am now. Now I can make Runic spell thread. As soon as I have money will I fix my 7 spell dmg gems to 9 spell dmg gems.

Regards,
Mltfry
Back to top Go down
Ozuna

Ozuna

PostSubject: Hey   Warlock lvl 70 wants to join :) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:31 am

I dont know, but Mabey your age can be a problem, but if you play good np so, all the other thinks is okay....

Last edited by on Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mellyn

Mellyn

PostSubject: Re: Warlock lvl 70 wants to join :)   Warlock lvl 70 wants to join :) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 3:06 am

/sign hes a nice warlock and a old guildie that do good and learn fast Razz
Back to top Go down
Ampere

PostSubject: Re: Warlock lvl 70 wants to join :)   Warlock lvl 70 wants to join :) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 3:46 pm

Fuck age holland ftw!

/Volt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warlock lvl 70 wants to join :)   Warlock lvl 70 wants to join :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warlock lvl 70 wants to join :)
Page 1 of 1