Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lagoni 70 NE Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lagoni

Lagoni 70 NE Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Lagoni 70 NE Hunter   Lagoni 70 NE Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 2:17 am

FORM

IRL name:Anders

Char.Name:Lagoni
LVL:70
Class:Hunter - Beast Master
Race:Night Elf
Gear:
Professions: alch/herb 375/375

Attunements
Karazhan: ofc
What heroics keys do u have ? : all

Do u have a working mic and ventrilo ? : i have not yet installed ventrilo - but it takes only a few minutes, have used it before. and my mic works.

Are u wėlling to respec for the raids? : of course i am

How many and what hours do u play each day (our raid times are 19.00 till 23.30): right now it's changing - i am playing on my alt - but my playtime is from 17-24 - later if nessecary

Raid experience: only kara

Previus guilds and why u r not there anymore: Darksight - they weren't organized. had problems to make groups for kara. And the leader had no clue of what he was doing.

Anyone in Death Proof who can sponsor u ? : i am afraid not

What do u want to find / do in Death Proof ? : i hope i find friendship in death proof, and to help Death proof in raids - but right now i am only geared for kara, which i hope u can help me with.
Back to top Go down
Lagoni

PostSubject: Re: Lagoni 70 NE Hunter   Lagoni 70 NE Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 2:26 am

hmm the armory link won't work for me...
then copy the line below
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Lagoni
Back to top Go down
Timmah
Class Leader
Timmah

PostSubject: Re: Lagoni 70 NE Hunter   Lagoni 70 NE Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 1:24 pm

I've noticed the Armory been down for some days now, not your fault, it's just typical blizz Rolling Eyes

The raid experience isn't much, but I do like the "later if necessary" comment on raiding time. Not that we usually go beyond 24.00, but still nice to know.

Anyways, our hunter CL will look at your app very soon, and give his opinion Smile
Back to top Go down
Lagoni

PostSubject: Re: Lagoni 70 NE Hunter   Lagoni 70 NE Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 7:31 pm

well experience is something u gain after u have been there:P
Back to top Go down
joakun
Class Leader
joakun

PostSubject: Re: Lagoni 70 NE Hunter   Lagoni 70 NE Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 2:08 am

i have checked out ur gear, im sorry to say this but we have only 1 spot for a hunter and that spot is to go to some1 with more exp and better geared.

good luck in future applications
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lagoni 70 NE Hunter   Lagoni 70 NE Hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lagoni 70 NE Hunter
Page 1 of 1