Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ik, Hunter lv70

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ik

Ik, Hunter lv70 Empty
PostSubject: Ik, Hunter lv70   Ik, Hunter lv70 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 8:45 pm

FORM

IRL name:Peter-Paul van Houten

Char.Name: Ik
LVL: 70
Class: Hunter
Race: NE
Gear:
Professions: LW & Enchanting both lvl 375

Attunements
Karazhan: y
What heroics keys do u have ? : All

Do u have a working mic and ventrilo ? : Yep

Are u wìlling to respec for the raids? : Sure

How many and what hours do u play each day (our raid times are 19.00 till 23.30): Lotz:)

Raid experience: Al lot, most of those houres are pre-TBC, althoo did farm all low raid instances, but learning shouldn't be a problem as the mindset hasn't changed^^

Previus guilds and why u r not there anymore: Squishy (disb.) theSilverHorde (disb.) DarkAngels (still in it but the stoped raiding.)

Anyone in Death Proof who can sponsor u ? : emm theres a few noobs there prolly, bigges one is ofc. Arc^^, and former pll that also raided whit Dark Angels.

What do u want to find / do in Death Proof ? : Loot m8's only loot don't care about anything else rofl, on a serieus note I kinda miss raiding and exploring the game by progressing in that.
Cool

Greetz Ik.
Back to top Go down
Sairya

Ik, Hunter lv70 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ik, Hunter lv70   Ik, Hunter lv70 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 8:48 pm

hoho hello Ik, glad you app. thanks for calling me a noob! anyway i can recommend this guy 100% from back in the days, really good hunter with a great understanding of encounters, sure patience will back me up! gogogogo get him now! pirat
Back to top Go down
Spyro

Ik, Hunter lv70 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ik, Hunter lv70   Ik, Hunter lv70 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 9:17 pm

hey another guy with more then 1 name (in holland xD)
Back to top Go down
Ik

Ik, Hunter lv70 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ik, Hunter lv70   Ik, Hunter lv70 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 9:26 pm

hmm the link whit my gear didn't show letz try that again.

P.S. thx for the post arc, athoo game understanding isn't that taking it to fare Cool
Back to top Go down
joakun
Class Leader
joakun

Ik, Hunter lv70 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ik, Hunter lv70   Ik, Hunter lv70 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 7:01 pm

hiya btw sorry i ahvent reply been very busy lately iw ould like to speak toy ou in game atm we have active hunter but dew to lots of positive feedbk about you i would like to speak to you in game lal

wisper joá or doá
Back to top Go down
Doomsin
Class Leader
Doomsin

Ik, Hunter lv70 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ik, Hunter lv70   Ik, Hunter lv70 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 7:34 pm

joakun wrote:
hiya btw sorry i ahvent reply been very busy lately iw ould like to speak toy ou in game atm we have active hunter but dew to lots of positive feedbk about you i would like to speak to you in game lal

wisper joá or doá

Tard.

/doom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ik, Hunter lv70 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ik, Hunter lv70   Ik, Hunter lv70 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ik, Hunter lv70
Page 1 of 1