Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application Lv70 MAGE (Fast-Fire)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eaichu

Application Lv70 MAGE (Fast-Fire) Empty
PostSubject: Application Lv70 MAGE (Fast-Fire)   Application Lv70 MAGE (Fast-Fire) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:22 pm

IRL name: Arron

Char.Name: Eaichu

LVL: 70

Class: Mage

Race: Human

Gear: ABOUT gear lol, i am currently half way through making a full set of SpellFire, i am currently 16 primal fire and 4spellcloth short of making the tunic as my last piece, 1week to complete tops, bad side to this is i cannot put the link in for my gear as i just changed my nchars name on this server and i cant find him on the armory untill they have updated it, i have full epics atm some from Kara and a few from ZA and a few PVP, if u need to check me plz msg me in-game on EAICHU or my alt ELECTRIX

Professions: Tailoring375 (SpellFire) / Enchanting 225

Attunements

Karazhan: YES

What heroics keys do u have ? : ALL

Do u have a working mic and ventrilo ? : YES

Are u wėlling to respec for the raids? : YES

How many and what hours do u play each day (our raid times are 19.00 till 23.30): Weekdays 8-9hrs Weekends Over 10hrs, usualy untill im tired

Raid experience: KZ,ZA,Gruul's Lair

Previus guilds and why u r not there anymore: Swapped servers from a low populated one, reason for doing so is the best guild on the server was full and had only just done SSC

Anyone in Death Proof who can sponsor u ? : New to server so no Sad only person ive spoke to in the guild is Doomsin

What do u want to find / do in Death Proof ? : I want to be helpful and help out when and where i can, Raid and be a part of a nice and friendly community
Back to top Go down
Eaichu

PostSubject: Gear   Application Lv70 MAGE (Fast-Fire) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:23 am

the server must of updated here is my gear, but please remember i have a spellfire set ready to use nearly, just need the rest of the mats
Back to top Go down
Eaichu

PostSubject: LINK   Application Lv70 MAGE (Fast-Fire) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:36 pm

maybe the link works this time ?
Back to top Go down
Ampere

PostSubject: Re: Application Lv70 MAGE (Fast-Fire)   Application Lv70 MAGE (Fast-Fire) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 2:37 pm

Link is always wank, so forget about it.
We'll have a talk in-game, ur XP is not really what I had hoped for, but it's doable if u are willing to read and watch movies alot.

/Ampere, Class Leader
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Lv70 MAGE (Fast-Fire)   Application Lv70 MAGE (Fast-Fire) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Lv70 MAGE (Fast-Fire)
Page 1 of 1