Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lvl 70 Gnome Mage Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lillfjut

Lvl 70 Gnome Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Lvl 70 Gnome Mage Application   Lvl 70 Gnome Mage Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:03 am

IRL name: Toby

Char.Name: Lillfjutt
LVL: 70
Class: Mage
Race: Gnome
Gear:
Professions: (Tailoring 375, Engineering 360)

Attunements
Karazhan: Yes
What heroics keys do u have ? : All

Do u have a working mic and ventrilo ? : Sometimes

Are u wėlling to respec for the raids? : Sure

How many and what hours do u play each day (our raid times are 19.00 till 23.30): Depends on school work. If i get applied i can leave a note on raid sign-up.

Raid experience: Karazhan, Gruul and three bosses in Zul'aman

Previus guilds and why u r not there anymore: Non-special, raiding with irl friends and their guilds.

Anyone in Death Proof who can sponsor u ? : No

What do u want to find / do in Death Proof ? : Well, i'm getting tired of playing without progress. Since there is full/to high instances for my gear in IRL friends guilds. bounce
Back to top Go down
Lillfjut

PostSubject: armory link   Lvl 70 Gnome Mage Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:05 am

armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Lillfjutt
Back to top Go down
kounelaki

kounelaki

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 Gnome Mage Application   Lvl 70 Gnome Mage Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:43 pm

ok this man join to godlikes and he left the raid when we are in becouse we make our to take over the grull. i dont have problem whith you but if you do that again in this guild is bad to leave raids:)
Back to top Go down
Lillfjut

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 Gnome Mage Application   Lvl 70 Gnome Mage Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 12:27 am

I left the Godlikes because the're raidleader was an idiot. When i first joined their guild he was nice. But in raid he started to swear at ppl, like fuck you blablabla.

There you got the reason..

Btw, i didn't leave the raid. I got kicked because i told him to cool than and don't act like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Sairya

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 Gnome Mage Application   Lvl 70 Gnome Mage Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:21 pm

lol kounelaki, youve been know to just log off during raids if things arnt going well Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 Gnome Mage Application   Lvl 70 Gnome Mage Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lvl 70 Gnome Mage Application
Page 1 of 1