Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gnome Rogue lvl70

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dedamraz

Gnome Rogue lvl70 Empty
PostSubject: Gnome Rogue lvl70   Gnome Rogue lvl70 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 1:08 am

IRL name:Frane Perica

Char.Name:Dedamraz
LVL:70
Class:Rogue
Race:Gnome
Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Dedamraz
Professions: Leatherworking 375 and Skining 375

Attunements
Karazhan:Yes
What heroics keys do u have ? : I have all key's

Do u have a working mic and ventrilo ? : Yes i have Ventrilo and Mic

Are u wėlling to respec for the raids? :ofc everything is about respect, u respect me and i will respect u.

How many and what hours do u play each day (our raid times are 19.00 till 23.30): I can play 5/7 days, some day's only after 18:00 and some whole day Smile

Raid experience:
i will tell u the truth, i was very good at raid but i didnt play for 1.5 month. But i m back now, and i know how to use my skill's and i love to use them.

Previus guilds and why u r not there anymore:
i was on another realm and trying to quit WoW but then my friends started to play on this server and i transfer my charr here.

Anyone in Death Proof who can sponsor u ? :
Yea Nightzoul.

What do u want to find / do in Death Proof ? :
I want to Raid meat new ppl and start new carrier in Death Proof, and if u Accept me i will prove u how good i m and can be!!
Back to top Go down
Nightzoul

Nightzoul

Gnome Rogue lvl70 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gnome Rogue lvl70   Gnome Rogue lvl70 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 1:25 am

Dedamraz wrote:
Are u wėlling to respec for the raids? :ofc everything is about respect, u respect me and i will respect u.

Hahaha Very Happy that says it all, i love this guy! (m8 the app say respec not respect Razz ) anyway i am sure u would respec if needed.

A lot of rogues have been applying lateley but (sorry you other rogues who are w8in for an answer) I put my vote on this dude. We met eachother in nagrand today while farmin. 5 nuub hordes came and killed us and we farmed thier corpses 2v5 and just wtf pwned them for like an hour. I saw this guy play and he is very good (in pvp atleast, which prolly mean he's good or can learn to pve). The gear is exactly what we need. I am not sure if armory is showing his pve or pvp gear but he has both (i saw em), and the pve gear is good imo. You've got a nice personality m8.

Doomsin will get back to you soon. And if we need a rogue of this guys quality then i recommend him. GL
Back to top Go down
Dedamraz

Gnome Rogue lvl70 Empty
PostSubject: Gnome Rogue lvl70   Gnome Rogue lvl70 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 2:43 am

Thx for vote m8, and sory about wrong answer Very Happy btw i have PvE talent build and can respec them if u want. I wonder what wud happen to those horde noobs if i had PvP talents Cool
Back to top Go down
Manalina

Gnome Rogue lvl70 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gnome Rogue lvl70   Gnome Rogue lvl70 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 12:18 pm

As a rogue, I can say that I love the pvp gear, mostly cuz of the fistweps^^

Problem here is that armory shows your pvp gear I think?

10k hp an with low Hit, I have 195 so I shouldnt complain but you got lower, not a problem imo You can always get more and you have so good gear that Its not a problem too boost the Hit a bit^^ Im working at mine right now with putting som other gems and stuff like that, but although I am an initiative I can say that I like this rogues gear. Take him in!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/sickSFX
Doomsin
Class Leader
Doomsin

Gnome Rogue lvl70 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gnome Rogue lvl70   Gnome Rogue lvl70 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 4:40 pm

OK... I'll have a chat with you tonight, hopefully. Just a few questions I need to ask before any moves are made.
I'm pretty inactive this week, so apologies.

I need to see you in pve gear, also. Your hit rating is unacceptable, tbh, but it's something we can work on quickly to get it sorted.

/doom
Back to top Go down
Dedamraz

Gnome Rogue lvl70 Empty
PostSubject: Gnome Rogue lvl70   Gnome Rogue lvl70 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 5:22 pm

I cant belive this... i m gona ticket this to GM my Gear on armory doesnt want to upgrade.Well anyway to be short just replace Meci shoulders adn add T4 ones and replace trinket from netherwing and add
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=28034
And u will get 9524 HP, 1692 AP, 185 hit rating and 27,44% crit
that is for PvE

Thx, and see u tonight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gnome Rogue lvl70 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gnome Rogue lvl70   Gnome Rogue lvl70 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gnome Rogue lvl70
Page 1 of 1