Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mikirie-lvl70 Human Rogue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike

Mikirie-lvl70 Human Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Mikirie-lvl70 Human Rogue   Mikirie-lvl70 Human Rogue Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 11:35 pm

IRL name:Nikola

Char.Name:Mikirie
LVL:70
Class:Rogue
Race:Human
Gear:
Professions: (let us know the skill lvl 2)Leatherworking and Skinning,both on max and have many epic recepies including some from SSC/TK

Attunements:All except Hyjal and BT
Karazhan:Duno what u mean by ''Karazhan'' exactlymbut if it is exp from there i got it all,know all bosses and stuff there....
What heroics keys do u have ? :have all heroic keys in my bag

Do u have a working mic and ventrilo ? :`yes i do

Are u wėlling to respec for the raids? :yes ofc,no problem on that

How many and what hours do u play each day (our raid times are 19.00 till 23.30):works perfectly for me,my last guild has the same raiding time

Raid experience:Well,where do i start...!!!i have cleared karazhan many times,i know every boss,every mob even...gruul is same....magtheridon-same story,downed him many times...now for SSC,i know lurker and hydross too good ,had few unluky trys on morogrim,and thats all from SSC!!! TK only voidreaver downed

Previus guilds and why u r not there anymore:Aequilibrium,awsome guild ,we made incredable progress in just little time...and like all happy stories ,this one had unhappy ending...eventually most of active ppl lefted,so.....

Anyone in Death Proof who can sponsor u ? :i dont know any1 from there,but if any of u who read this application knows about me,i hope they say good word

What do u want to find / do in Death Proof ? :i will be honest,I real PVE-er ,playing PVP makes me sick ,so i want to expirience PVE till the end...and i see u are nice and fast progressing guild, reminds me of my last guild,and i heard very encouraging things about you!!!!in addition; u are making progress from the same spot where my previous guild lefted...
Back to top Go down
zixi

zixi

PostSubject: Re: Mikirie-lvl70 Human Rogue   Mikirie-lvl70 Human Rogue Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 11:42 pm

guess i forgot to link my gear so here it is :

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Mikirie

and since im guildless i decided to do some PVP with sub specc,but i ussualy run with 41/20/0 -Combat Mutilate
Back to top Go down
Doomsin
Class Leader
Doomsin

PostSubject: Re: Mikirie-lvl70 Human Rogue   Mikirie-lvl70 Human Rogue Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 9:57 pm

Although at the moment we're full on rogues, I'm going to seriously consider you... I liked what I read in your application, and got the impression that you're the kind of person who'd fit in well here.
This will take some crunching in my mind, however, so please give me a few days to get in touch.

Thanks for the app! Smile

/doom
Back to top Go down
Timmah
Class Leader
Timmah

PostSubject: Re: Mikirie-lvl70 Human Rogue   Mikirie-lvl70 Human Rogue Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 11:39 pm

He sounds like the rogue equivalence of me, doing pve and hates pvp, but still doing pvp because there is nothing else to do right here and now Razz

I agree with your initial thoughts, think about this guy, he seems to have just the right mentality for our current progress Smile
Back to top Go down
zixi

zixi

PostSubject: Re: Mikirie-lvl70 Human Rogue   Mikirie-lvl70 Human Rogue Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 9:02 pm

Tnx for the support...i appreciate you taking me into consideration,and altough i know u are full on rogues...i know about tough decitions because i have been CL myself....i am in no hurry,u take your time

Cheers
Back to top Go down
zixi

zixi

PostSubject: Re: Mikirie-lvl70 Human Rogue   Mikirie-lvl70 Human Rogue Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 1:21 am

well its been a week and still no answer,id like to know what chances do i have ,so i can least start making applys to other guilds if this one is negative!!
Back to top Go down
Timmah
Class Leader
Timmah

PostSubject: Re: Mikirie-lvl70 Human Rogue   Mikirie-lvl70 Human Rogue Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 9:03 pm

I'll poke doom when he gets online, so he can find a proper answer for you mate Smile
Back to top Go down
zixi

zixi

PostSubject: Re: Mikirie-lvl70 Human Rogue   Mikirie-lvl70 Human Rogue Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:25 pm

ok ,thanks...
Back to top Go down
Doomsin
Class Leader
Doomsin

PostSubject: Re: Mikirie-lvl70 Human Rogue   Mikirie-lvl70 Human Rogue Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 3:28 pm

Sorry, man, it's me being a slacker over xmas!!!

I'll /w you tonight if you're around... otherwise, try and get in touch with me, cuz we need to have a little chat!

/doom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mikirie-lvl70 Human Rogue   Mikirie-lvl70 Human Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mikirie-lvl70 Human Rogue
Page 1 of 1