Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Solamen Human Rogue 70!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
solamen

Solamen Human Rogue 70! Empty
PostSubject: Solamen Human Rogue 70!   Solamen Human Rogue 70! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 3:45 pm

IRL name: Robert

Char.Name:Solamen
LVL: 70
Class:Rogue
Race:Human
Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Solamen
Professions: 350 Alch and 350 Herb

Attunements
Karazhan: ye
What heroics keys do u have ? : all keys

Do u have a working mic and ventrilo ? :` yes, but i use to use TS but ventrilo sure

Are u wėlling to respec for the raids? : i could respc for the raids if you want me too..

How many and what hours do u play each day (our raid times are 19.00 till 23.30): 24/7

Raid experience: Pre TBC molten core, BWL and all those nub instance.. Gruul, Kara

Previus guilds and why u r not there anymore: I was Rogue CO in my last guild but it was on another server and i moved here becouse of IRL friends on this server..

Anyone in Death Proof who can sponsor u ? : no but if you knew me i think you would..

What do u want to find / do in Death Proof ? : Raid and have some serious players to raid with i suppose.. And Arena friends!
Back to top Go down
Doomsin
Class Leader
Doomsin

Solamen Human Rogue 70! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solamen Human Rogue 70!   Solamen Human Rogue 70! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 4:55 pm

Need to check out your gear as the arena says you're being updated atm.

For the record- MC and BWL are not nub instances. They're the places where you properly learn how to run instances. I wish they'd bring 40 man raids back... it was fuckin nuts! Very Happy:D:D

LEWT THE FUCKIN DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!

/doom
Back to top Go down

Solamen Human Rogue 70!
Page 1 of 1