Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grant, 70 human warlock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
grantis

Grant, 70 human warlock Empty
PostSubject: Grant, 70 human warlock   Grant, 70 human warlock Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 3:10 am

IRL name: Robertson, Grant

Char.Name: Granttit (changing it soon not sure what, ill inform on it)
LVL: 70
Class: Warlock
Race: Human (wish i could be nightelf lock though Very Happy)
Gear: (give us a link)http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Granttit (doesnt seem to of updated yet on my gear but i have got new pants, gloves, boots and head just ask one of your memeber to whisper me and i can meet them and they can tell you, i got 780 spell damage unbuffed will be improved once i get some gold to get runic spelthread)
Professions: (let us know the skill lvl 2) tailoring 366, skinning 375

Attunements
Karazhan: Yes
What heroics keys do u have ? : Coilfang, Auchidon, well them all

Do u have a working mic and ventrilo ? :`Not atm, will do once new computer up and running, i shoudl get it up and running nxt 2-3 days when ma uncle comes up to isntall internet (also need to intal burning crusade)

Are u wėlling to respec for the raids? : Yes, i always respecc 0/21/40 so i get demonic sacrfice

How many and what hours do u play each day (our raid times are 19.00 till 23.30): Well now i can be on till any time can stay on till around 00:00 ST but ussualy on to around 01:00 ST

Raid experience: Karazhan, Gruuls, ZG, MC, Bwl, Ony, Naxx (naxx and bwl on my mates char, also have done 1 boss in ssc with my mates char and it was Lady vashj)

Previus guilds and why u r not there anymore: Digerati, well i had exams next day and i said i needed to go i tolld him this before we raided he said fair enough and it ended up with me getting kicked

Anyone in Death Proof who can sponsor u ? : I think Humre might Smile

What do u want to find / do in Death Proof ? : well i really would like to join as i see it as a supieor guild to my previous ones, hope i can make alot of new friends in your guild and can express my opinions in things Smile

really hoping im in for a chance with you this time, and you all have great gear to me and if i was lucky enough to join this time hoping you can gear me up in karazhan, as you are such a great guild at raiding from what ive heard, only 2 things i need from kara (dagger/t4 helm from prince tbh)

Gl in your raiding

looking forward to your reply fingers crossed Very Happy

/grant

If needed ill join your farming raids in karazhan for Prince so u dont take aslong

P.S ill sort gems out once i get better head if i get in Death proof Smile
Back to top Go down

Grant, 70 human warlock
Page 1 of 1