Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ilsidor

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 12:40 am

IRL name:Pantelis

Char.Name:Ilsidor
LVL:70
Class:Hunter
Race:Elf
Gear:
Professions: Leatherworking-Skinning

Attunements:Karazhan
What heroics keys do u have ? All except keepers of time

Do u have a working mic and ventrilo ? Yes

Are u wìlling to respec for the raids? I prefer to be beastmaster for pvp too but if its nessesery ill respec

How many and what hours do u play each day (our raid times are 19.00 till 23.30):i prefer before 16 and after 23 at mondays,wednesdays. before 16 and after 21 at tuesdays. all day at thirdsdays. before before 21 at wekkends and i prefer not to playing at fridays or at least before 16 and after 23.

Raid experience:Only karazhan

Previus guilds and why u r not there anymore:i am at royal bloodlines right now but i want to leave cause they re raiding only weekends.

Anyone in Death Proof who can sponsor u ? Schaffer

What do u want to find / do in Death Proof ? Good raiding
Back to top Go down
ilsidor

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: gear   Hunter application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 12:43 am

Back to top Go down
Nightzoul

Nightzoul

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 2:19 am

Hey dude,
I found ur raiding times a bit unclear but it seems like u've been honest and that it could work. Your gear aint amazing and it's not bad, definatley could need some kara though:P

U seem like a nice guy but i spoke to joa about hunters the other day and i don't know how rich on hunter spots we are atm. So don't get waay to high hopes. And btw you would need to respecc to pve BM which is 41/20/0 if u were to raid in it Wink

Anyway I will wish you good luck m8! Joá (hunter CL) will get back to ya soon.
Back to top Go down
ilsidor

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 12:59 am

thnx a lot Nightzoul!!! Very Happy i'll wait patiently for joa's decision Razz i hope to join u one day. And its ok with the respec, i can slay hordes even as a pve bm hahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
joakun
Class Leader
joakun

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 2:11 am

I dont really understand your raiding times but if i got it correct u can raid from 21:00 on on tuesdays and perfered to raid before 16:00 or after 23:00 on mondays and wednesdays and to be honest m8 these times are bad for us cause we raid 19:00 til 23:00

also your gear is ok but mainly pvp, and i dont think you would be able to keep up with the other hunters DPS.

atm we are pretty full on hunters i will only give the final spot to some1 who can keep upon the dps, has more raid exp and can raid the main raid days without a problem .

my decission is no, i wish you luck in with other guilds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter application   Hunter application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter application
Page 1 of 1