Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warrior application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swoer

Warrior application. Empty
PostSubject: Warrior application.   Warrior application. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 10:31 pm

IRL name: Stefan

Char.Name: Swoer
LVL: 70
Class: Warrior
Race: Human
Gear: ( That is me in my dps gear can send you a link of my tanking gear if i log out with them otherwise just inspect me ingame if you want )
Professions: 375 mining and 370 blacksmithing

Attunements
Karazhan: Yes
What heroics keys do u have ? : All

Do u have a working mic and ventrilo ? : Yes

Are u wėlling to respec for the raids? : Yes ofc

How many and what hours do u play each day (our raid times are 19.00 till 23.30): I play following days monday , wednesday , friday , saturday. weekends i play from like 12:00 - 24:00 or later. normal days 15:45- 22:30

Raid experience: Karazhan , Gruul's lair , Magtheridon , little bit in ssc , and little bit of tk.

Previus guilds and why u r not there anymore: Vicious and i wish to leave them since I am not realy raiding with them . Im just here pvping and such and i want to raid again.

Anyone in Death Proof who can sponsor u ? : Plaza if he gets in Laughing

What do u want to find / do in Death Proof ? : Well i like to explore and learn about new dungeons , make new friends , progress and down new bosses. Mainly have fun while raiding Smile
Back to top Go down
Galahad
Class Leader

Warrior application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior application.   Warrior application. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 2:13 am

hi, im sorry but atm where full on warriors atm, ty for applying, GL finding a nice guild.
Back to top Go down

Warrior application.
Page 1 of 1