Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application, prot warrior:)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luxxan

Application, prot warrior:) Empty
PostSubject: Application, prot warrior:)   Application, prot warrior:) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:52 am

FORM

IRL name:- Ole Andreas

Char.Name: Luxandil
LVL:70
Class:Warrior
Race: Night Elf^^
Gear: (give us a link) Got dps gear on armory because I am Arms/fury atm, but if I join guild I'll respecc. Got almost full epic tank gear, meet me in-game and inspect:)
Professions: (let us know the skill lvl 2) Blacksmith 358/375 and Mining 375/375

Attunements
Karazhan: Yes:)
What heroics keys do u have ? : Everyone:)

Do u have a working mic and ventrilo ? : Ye I got Vent and TS, but not a mic working atm=/

Are u wėlling to respec for the raids? : Sure, as long as you pay^^ Just kidding, ofc:)

How many and what hours do u play each day (our raid times are 19.00 till 23.30): It depends, got school to take care of and this year it is exam, so need to take care abit about that:) but I play almost each day from 17:00-24:00 or 19-21:00-24:00:)

Raid experience: Done each boss in kara except netherspite and done lurker in ssc:) No gruul or mag yet=/

Previus guilds and why u r not there anymore: Digerati and Lycen fel.
Lycel fel disbanded, and DIerati is dying=/ so now I am looking for a new and good guild:)

Anyone in Death Proof who can sponsor u ? : Humre can, we raided alot togheter:)

What do u want to find / do in Death Proof ? : I wantto do join a guild that has potensial to get good. And after what I have heard from my mate Humre, thes guild got it:) And he says it is a good guild that respect ppl and also have som humor, and could be serious too:) So, raid and have fun!Smile

And I want to raid with Humre Again:D
Back to top Go down
pickledpala

PostSubject: Re: Application, prot warrior:)   Application, prot warrior:) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 4:06 pm

See this guy around from time to time, ran a few heroics and think may have pugged kara with him, seems to know what he is doing, if we need more tanks he gets a ./sign from me Wink
Back to top Go down
Voglan
Guild Master
Voglan

PostSubject: Re: Application, prot warrior:)   Application, prot warrior:) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 6:07 pm

U are just what we need m8.. i'll talk to ya ingame.. welcome aboard.. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.xtndd.dk
Spyro

PostSubject: Re: Application, prot warrior:)   Application, prot warrior:) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 9:52 am

Gz mate, Mr you're too slow on your todo-list is interrested xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application, prot warrior:)   Application, prot warrior:) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application, prot warrior:)
Page 1 of 1