Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prot Warrior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Montan

Prot Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Prot Warrior   Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 3:35 pm

FORM

IRL name: Michael

Char.Name: Montan
LVL: 70
Class: Prot Warrior
Race: Human

Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/charactersheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Montan

Professions: Alc 375
Herb 375

Attunements
Karazhan:
What heroics keys do u have ? : All

Do u have a working mic and ventrilo ? :`yes

Are u wělling to respec for the raids? : yes

How many and what hours do u play each day (our raid times are 19.00 till 23.30):

Everyday of the week from 6 till 11, Currently very busy in rl, so my real raiding will be
In about 2 weeks when im done. Im an Actor… zomg.

Raid experience: Was an active raider on frostwisper, were i had a warlock and raided upto Cthun. Have experience upto Vashj on my Paladin and Kel however have not downed these too end bosses. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Mathea was my warlock back in the day…

Previous guilds and why u r not there anymore: Two Tents, Hard raiding times, to fit in with rl.

Anyone in Death Proof who can sponsor u ? : No one as far as I know im a native to TH

What do u want to find / do in Death Proof ? :
A community who is supportive of my playing time, as a mature 30- player I have to find time for other things besides warcraft. And a role as a Fat tank prot speced, as opposed to a thin tank. P probably a back up or part time as I know my limits with current gear standards etc.
Back to top Go down
Nightzoul

Nightzoul

Prot Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior   Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 4:49 pm

uuhm gear is ok i guess can and will be improved by far if you get a chance in here.

I totally support this guy for the main reason that it seems like he has the right attitude and is very mature. Seems like he might have trouble raiding sometimes. On the other hand side you gave me the impression of being a trustworthy player that wouldn't leave the guild.

He is 30 years old which i think is kewl, probably a good player

you have my vote m8, GL
Back to top Go down
Nightzoul

Nightzoul

Prot Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior   Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 4:51 pm

forgot to mention his raid experiance seems like exactly what we need. He has played a lot of different chars = he knows the game.

once again i wish you good luck
Back to top Go down
Elpow
Class Leader
Elpow

Prot Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior   Prot Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:46 pm

Rly intresting apply m8.I think we ll give u a try to show us waht u got Smile

Speak to us when u are ready to raid Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prot Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prot Warrior   Prot Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prot Warrior
Page 1 of 1