Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 Prot Warrior, Trevious

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greven

70 Prot Warrior, Trevious Empty
PostSubject: 70 Prot Warrior, Trevious   70 Prot Warrior, Trevious Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 12:14 am

IRL name: Jacob

Char.Name: Trevious
LVL: 70
Class: Warrior
Race: Human
Gear:

Professions: Blacksmithing 375, Mining 230

Attunements
Karazhan: Yes
What heroics keys do u have ? : All

Do u have a working mic and ventrilo ? : Yes

Are u wėlling to respec for the raids? : Ofc.

How many and what hours do u play each day (our raid times are 19.00 till 23.30): Im playing from im home(15.00 - 15.30) to 23.30 - 24.00, Can raid from 19.00. Can raid Monday, Tuesday, Wedensday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday

Raid experience: Have only raided Kz as warr. but with my mage i have been in Ony, Mc, Bwl, Aq40, Kz, Gruul, Maght, Ssc, Tk

Previus guilds and why u r not there anymore: I was in Last Stand untill november, but then my comp broke down and the computer store was slow to repair it so i got kicked.

Anyone in Death Proof who can sponsor u ? : I played with Voglan before Tbc but else not

What do u want to find / do in Death Proof ? : I want to find a guild with a healthy community, where progress still is a main prio
Back to top Go down
Greven

PostSubject: Re: 70 Prot Warrior, Trevious   70 Prot Warrior, Trevious Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 12:36 am

My gear:
Back to top Go down
Greven

PostSubject: Re: 70 Prot Warrior, Trevious   70 Prot Warrior, Trevious Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 12:43 am

I cant post the link :s but give me a pm ingame and you can inspect me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 Prot Warrior, Trevious   70 Prot Warrior, Trevious Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 Prot Warrior, Trevious
Page 1 of 1