Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aicha (a

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 5:51 pm

FORM

IRL name: Ozzy

Char.Name: Aicha
LVL: 70
Class: Mage
Race: Human
Gear: (give us a link)

Professions: (let us know the skill lvl 2) Herbalism & tailoring low lvl, changed professions on her so many times that now I don't use them but thats what they're on at the moment.

Attunements
Karazhan: attuned
What heroics keys do u have ? : not sure, they recently changed it from revered to honoured so most likely all of them (back after a month without the internet have not been on her yet)

Do u have a working mic and ventrilo ? :`yes but I dont speak often, I tend to go on vent to listen

Are u wėlling to respec for the raids? : depends... not to frost, tbh fire is preferred but I don't mind arcane.

How many and what hours do u play each day (our raid times are 19.00 till 23.30): It's completely random to be perfectly honest guys, I have 3 high level characters and enjoy playing them all, with my mage I am barely on only because she has not got a guild at the moment. I do play at all hours, depending on the day. I am a 3rd year university student about to go into my 2nd semester after christmas, so sometimes there are times where I cant be on for a week or so, but I try my best to tell the GM or my CL.

Raid experience: I've cleared most of karazhan and gruuls, lead a few kara raids but I'm not sure on all tactics towards the end and its been a while.. mostly I pvp with my druid Razz

Previus guilds and why u r not there anymore: Too many to remember their names let alone list them. Good friendly guilds on the whole with a low amount of raiding, I either left because it was useless, did not suit my style or if the guild disbanded

Anyone in Death Proof who can sponsor u ? : Hestehanne, or whatever his character in the guild is called (christian.. I think thats his name Razz)

What do u want to find / do in Death Proof ? : I am applying as a mage to moreorless turn up to raids (provided I'm given notice of at least 2days so that I can plan my time to come). I expect to attend 1-3 raids per week in weeks that I am active.. I am normally active but in the occasional week where I have 3million courseworks due I tend to not go on wow! kek
Back to top Go down
Ampere

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 1:31 am

Hey m8.

First of all I definetely need a link to your gear and specc.
Also I need to be sure that you can raid atleast 2/3 times per week, since we want to progress a lot.
I'm not sure if u are able to play and raid with 3 chars at the same time.

So please come back here with some more info on gear and so.

Ampere,
Class Leader
Back to top Go down
Hestehanne

Hestehanne

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 4:19 am

Even tho he might not have the highest raid attendance, this guy is awesome. he was in the first guild i ever joined, and have always been rly helpful.

I am aware that we don't recruit ppl for being friendly and helpful, but i think he would be a big plus for the guild, and raiding progress.

Gearwise and so on, i don't know shit about mages, so i'm not gonna comment any of that.

GL with the app mate cheers

/nipple
Back to top Go down
Pyrinos
Class Leader
Pyrinos

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 12:39 pm

hello,

ur gear is not even close to what we seek...

ur raid exp, especially with this char is extremly low...

and this thing with the 3 char does not help u at all Rolling Eyes

so i am sorry to inform u that at the moment we cannot recruit u

gl and hf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1