Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rafiki

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 3:40 am

FORM

IRL name: Ozzy (same one as Aicha applied on mage was rejected)

Char.Name: Rafiki
LVL: 70
Class: Druid
Race: Tauren ^_^ kek nowai Night Elf tbh
Gear:
Professions: Mining 375 Enchanting 370

Attunements All except black temple
Karazhan: done it
What heroics keys do u have ? : all of them

Do u have a working mic and ventrilo ? :`yes

Are u wėlling to respec for the raids? : Never, not on this character.

How many and what hours do u play each day (our raid times are 19.00 till 23.30): As I said on my mage app, I have a few chars and as a 3rd year uni student I dont get to play every week consistently, but I do come online daily to check my characters and talk to a few friends. I only don't play seriously at the moment because I am not in a guild as yet.

Raid experience: Plenty, I don't know much about lvl 60 raids (lolz) I was feral/balance back in those days and no guilds wanted me without a respec. I know kara, I know gruul. Have been a main tank and a dps on this character. Most guild (been in many) allowed me to take on a free role as a dps/save-the-day character, it's my favourite role and I've never joined a guild without a chance of earning that role.

Previus guilds and why u r not there anymore: Too many to list, reasons are endless. I am online a lot.. ask and I'll tell but now I want to get this app done and get on wow to get some epix Razz (I've been druid class leader in 5 different guilds, 4 were on another server... it's a long story...

Anyone in Death Proof who can sponsor u ? : Hestehanne

What do u want to find / do in Death Proof ? : I want to join to hang out with hestehanne, my old proteje and to raid and get better gear... I hope to take on a free role in raids as opposed to a tanking role.. I have more gear than there is shown on the armoury.. some for tanking, it's not the best tanking gear in-game but I emplore you to test my skill before judging me.

Frankly, I know this class so well it's stupid. I was disappointed that my mage was not accepted and that I could not reply.. even once on the topic, but that is another matter. I know all classes V.well especially the mage, druid and rogue. Before you make a decision, I'd love to talk to you in game..
Back to top Go down
Rafiki

Application Empty
PostSubject: zomg!   Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 3:43 am

thats the second character where the link I put up to the armoury was not inserted after I double checked.. :S I'm guessing I'm doing something wrong..
Back to top Go down
Doomsin
Class Leader
Doomsin

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 12:30 pm

Not sure what happened with your mage app, mate, but apologies if it offended you.

Sugah (drood cl) will be here soon to give you a reply.

Knowledgeable and understanding players are pretty rare in this game, and will be something that will be greatly taken in your favour.

/doom
Back to top Go down
Timmah
Class Leader
Timmah

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 12:31 pm

Sorry m8, your not doing anything wrong, it's the forum Smile

For some reason, this forum just hates links to character profiles in applications(and everywhere else:P), it's an ongoing issue that we haven't had fixed Smile
Back to top Go down
Rafiki

Application Empty
PostSubject: keks   Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 7:14 pm

Cool, I'm logging on my druid now... one problem is that my wow is bugged and no one at the entire tech support team can fix it.. In a few days time I am going to re-install the game from scratch to try and fix it!! It was a bug that me and my brother shared, since 2 patches ago when they bought in voice chat.. anyway I'll have it fixed eventually until then it only means that it often takes me 15-20 attempts to log-in and sometimes if I log in and dont reply or join a grp thats the reason why...

np with the mage app, was a lil annoyed that based on the app they said I didn't have enough raid exp... when someone knows the game raid tacs are my last concern.. thats just imo anyway, water under the bridge Smile
Back to top Go down
Hestehanne

Hestehanne

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 4:02 am

gr8 guy

/love
Back to top Go down
Sugah

Sugah

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 4:17 pm

M8 as much as I'm sure ur a nice guy and know your class
we have 4 active feral druids...Can't make room for 1 more atm Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1