Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

app. holy priest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sairya

app. holy priest Empty
PostSubject: app. holy priest   app. holy priest Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 10:09 pm

FORM

IRL name: Alex

Char.Name: Sairya
LVL: 70
Class: holy priest
Race: human
Gear: kara/blue
Professions: plumber! (lol herb/mining, an no im not chinese) Rolling Eyes

Attunements
Karazhan: yes
What heroics keys do u have ? : all

Do u have a working mic and ventrilo ? :` Yes

Are u wėlling to respec for the raids? : Yes but i enjoy playing holy (my heals are warm and fuzzy!)

How many and what hours do u play each day (our raid times are 19.00 till 23.30): Those raid times are fine for me.

Raid experience: I have only recently started playing again (i quit when naxx came out and had a year break, since i was raiding hardcore on my warrior and got a bit bored lol)

Previus guilds and why u r not there anymore: I was in lowlands legion a looong time ago, and when that split up i joined Squishy (these were pre tbc guilds before i left the game)

Anyone in Death Proof who can sponsor u ? : not that i know of pale

What do u want to find / do in Death Proof ? : Just want to start and enjoy raiding again, and i dont mind wiping loads for progress (it makes the kill so much better haha) and just some fun raids!

thanks for taking the time to read, and hope to hear from you soon!
p.s. even though i have kara gear it still needs some improvements lol and i have all the mats ready for enchants when i can upgrade some of my gear Smile xx
Back to top Go down
Doomsin
Class Leader
Doomsin

app. holy priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: app. holy priest   app. holy priest Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 1:49 pm

WOOT! Another Northern monkey! Very Happy

I'll poke Sacha to come and check your app later on, mate, unless he does it before I get home.

You sure you're herb/mining? Armoury says ench+skinning! Razz
Gloves, boots, head(rep enchant) could use a touch up with an enchanting rod.
Other then that, a couple of kara runs and you should be set.

Activity is a main point we're looking for atm, so gl with the app!

/doom
Back to top Go down
pickledpala

app. holy priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: app. holy priest   app. holy priest Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 4:08 pm

Yey another northener lol!

GL with the app mate
Back to top Go down
sairya

app. holy priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: app. holy priest   app. holy priest Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:19 pm

gosh the armoury is like character rape haha! yeah herb/mining on my warrior ench/skinning on priest. An yeah totally agree about the enchants, i have the mats for the 81 healing and the 35 on gloves but i dont really want to put them on blues Suspect oh an i the armoury is showing some pvp stuff, hmm i think my +healing is about 1270in healing stuff (i know not that great but with enchants an a few upgrades it shouldnt take that long to boost it loads, i also got about 50 badges saved atm, going for the legs next) w00t w00t northern monkeys > southern fairys!!
Back to top Go down
Sascha

app. holy priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: app. holy priest   app. holy priest Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:46 pm

Poke me with a stick or something when u get online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

app. holy priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: app. holy priest   app. holy priest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

app. holy priest
Page 1 of 1