Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy priest would like to join

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fionn

Holy priest would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Holy priest would like to join   Holy priest would like to join Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 2:46 pm

Hi, Im 21-year-old Finnish dude who are playing with priest. First started as shadow in raids but changed to holy since we had always too few healers to go with. The guild that im in now is pretty small one (dont have enough ppl to go 25mans) and I'd like to see the raiding perspect of this game also.

Yes, I started when TBC came so I'm not oldschool raider but have been clearing Kara as tank(my warr, mostly PVP now), dps (both priest&warr) and as a healer. Also been healing and dpssing in ZA. Killed 4 bosses, 2 in timer (I was healer then).

About my gear, I'm now in disc spec, because of arena, but would have about 1900+heal and 165mp5 unbuffed in holy (if u want to inspect its fine ofc since can see only pvpgear in armory).

Reason of changing guild is that we dont have any pve-progress because lack of people and interest but I'd love to see other raid instances than ZA+Kara. I dont have any problems following rules or commands, as long as those makes sense to me. I'll probably give my own point of view to problems and opinions if I know something. Have ventrilo&mic and (atleast i think Laughing ) fluent english

Give me a whisp in game and I'd love to chat more because I'm not used to do guild applications so there must be something important missing(this is first one). Playing with Fionn(this priest) or Jooseppi (warr).
Back to top Go down
Fionn

PostSubject: new try   Holy priest would like to join Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 2:57 pm

And ofc i was playing arena and didnt pay that good attenttion to that other sticky. I'll answer these questions to this same thread not to spam.

If u want to join us u have to apply using the following form:
(copy the form and use it to make ur application, name the thread u make like "Pyrinos-70 Mage")

FORM

IRL name: Elmu

Char.Name: Fionn
LVL: 70
Class: Priest
Race: Human
Gear: (give us a link) Pvp gear + spec, inspect in game to see if possible.
Professions: (let us know the skill lvl 2) Tailor + ench, 375

Attunements
Karazhan: yep
What heroics keys do u have ? : all

Do u have a working mic and ventrilo ? : both

Are u wėlling to respec for the raids? : sure, who wouldnt?

How many and what hours do u play each day (our raid times are 19.00 till 23.30): depends much about school work, but scheduled raids wont be a problem, everything is adjustable

Raid experience: Kara full clear too many times, ZA farming 2 first bosses, killed 4

Previus guilds and why u r not there anymore: Have been only this one, want to change because no pve progress.

Anyone in Death Proof who can sponsor u ? : havent seen you guys much before (atleast havent paid attenttion)

What do u want to find / do in Death Proof ? : I want to see raiding perspect of this game, see new instances, do some raiding. I want to find good team spirit, people with common sense and warm welcome.

And sorry with that first post and missnamed topic, hoping this one comes under it correctly (couldnt find a edit button so made a reply).
Back to top Go down
Timmah
Class Leader
Timmah

PostSubject: Re: Holy priest would like to join   Holy priest would like to join Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 5:06 pm

You can't edit your own posts as long as you only type as a guest, you have to make a profile to be able to do that on this forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Sascha

PostSubject: Re: Holy priest would like to join   Holy priest would like to join Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 9:16 pm

Give me a /w when u are online.

/Sascha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy priest would like to join   Holy priest would like to join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy priest would like to join
Page 1 of 1