Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Typsy - 70 Mage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
n4rcotic

Typsy - 70 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Typsy - 70 Mage   Typsy - 70 Mage Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 8:40 pm

IRL name: Clarky

Char.Name: Typsy
LVL: 70
Class: Mage
Race: Gnome
Gear: armory is currently erroring
Professions: Alchemy - 375, Herbalism - 375

Attunements
Karazhan: Yes
What heroics keys do u have ? : Coil Fang only i think

Do u have a working mic and ventrilo ? : Yes

Are u wėlling to respec for the raids? : Yes

How many and what hours do u play each day (our raid times are 19.00 till 23.30): Will be available all week and possibly some weekends

Raid experience: In WoW, limited, done Kara pick ups and that about all. Ive been a hardcore raider in EQ2 for the past 2 years aswell as guild leader so have advanced raid experience in general and strats arent hard to research.

Previous guilds and why u r not there anymore: Ive only just resubbed since quitting eq2, just transfered one of my characters to twilights hammer in order to play with a friend.

Anyone in Death Proof who can sponsor u ? : Well the guy i know only joined u recently so i guess he cant exactly sponsor me, but his name is Rumann

What do u want to find / do in Death Proof ? : Have some fun with a mature guild and do some quality raiding. Everytime ive played Warcraft ive wanted to see some end game and everytime i have been let down by lack of organisation with regard to guild raids and maturity. My friend, Rumann, says you guys are a good bunch and well organised which is what im after. Ive been away a while so i will need some guidance on what i should be attaining gear wise etc but im motivated enough to get the job done.
Back to top Go down
Doomsin
Class Leader
Doomsin

Typsy - 70 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Typsy - 70 Mage   Typsy - 70 Mage Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:01 pm

Although this guy's gear is pretty bad, I really liked this guys style! Seems like he's got a head on his shoulders and is willing to do everything he can to progress with us.
Maybe sitting back as a kara/gruul/maggy raider for now, then moving on with us when he can.

I'm a firm believer in my opinion that dedication and willingness is the thing that makes a good player; not gear.

Volt (Ampere: mage cl) will be along shortly to reply, mate.

/doom
Back to top Go down
Timmah
Class Leader
Timmah

Typsy - 70 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Typsy - 70 Mage   Typsy - 70 Mage Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 2:43 pm

I agree with Doom, gear isn't important as long as the right head is controlling. Definately looks like this guy can deliver a serious raider for our neverending progress =)

GL mate
Back to top Go down
Sairya

Typsy - 70 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Typsy - 70 Mage   Typsy - 70 Mage Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 4:50 pm

I did the daily heroic with him, an it was one of the easiest i've done, very good sheeping and overvue of situations, gear is a little on the poor side i agree, but as you say gear u can buy/gain skills you cant tongue
Back to top Go down
Doomsin
Class Leader
Doomsin

Typsy - 70 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Typsy - 70 Mage   Typsy - 70 Mage Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 5:37 pm

Sairya wrote:
...overvue...

Wtf is that?! Razz

/doom
Back to top Go down
Spyro

Typsy - 70 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Typsy - 70 Mage   Typsy - 70 Mage Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 9:46 pm

it's true that his motivation is great, I started the same in this guild (or didn't I?, ok ok I had experiense but my gear wasn't that great) so why shouldn't you give a chance, but first I'll talk with Ampere;)

Spyro,

Mage Recruiter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Typsy - 70 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Typsy - 70 Mage   Typsy - 70 Mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Typsy - 70 Mage
Page 1 of 1