Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 Night Elf Rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saxeern

70 Night Elf Rogue Empty
PostSubject: 70 Night Elf Rogue   70 Night Elf Rogue Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 9:32 pm

IRL name: Markus

Char.Name: Saxeern
LVL: 70
Class: Rogue
Race: Night Elf

Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&n=Saxeern

Professions:
Skinning 375
Mining 285

Attunements
Karazhan: yes
What heroics keys do u have ? Have almost all 4/5

Do u have a working mic and ventrilo ? yes

Are u wėlling to respec for the raids? allways, but are PvE specc so np, 19/42/0

How many and what hours do u play each day: Can raid everyday from 18.00 to 00.00

Raid experience: Kara (cleared) and Gruul (cleared)

Previus guilds and why u r not there anymore: Phionas Fragbag and Dropkick maddafakkas was the 2 last guilds i was in, Phionas was a good raiding guild but it got merge with Gravity. And Dropkick is gonna be Disbanded, (ppl are tired that ppl arent online at raid times)

Anyone in Death Proof who can sponsor u ? dunno :p

What do u want to find / do in Death Proof ? I want to get some new friends and have fun and atleast raid and get some better gear SmileSmile

:NB! Im getting more enchants on gear, Wepp, legs, boots. so you just know it Smile
Back to top Go down
Nightzoul

Nightzoul

70 Night Elf Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Night Elf Rogue   70 Night Elf Rogue Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:06 pm

you got ok gear m8. i think u need some more hit:P maybe switch some of them gems out cause the new cap for rogues is like 365 or something (definatley not 100% sure).

otherwise everythin seems fine.

a couple of rogues have applied lateley so i dont know how many spots we've got but the one and only DOOM will get back to ya soon. GL
Back to top Go down
Doomsin
Class Leader
Doomsin

70 Night Elf Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Night Elf Rogue   70 Night Elf Rogue Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 12:22 pm

There's been a fair few rogue applications lately, so I'm going to have to look into everyones app carefully.

A few points to be made:

Your AP is low for a sword-based rogue.
Your crit is low, but it's not a major factor with rogues.
Your hit is very low!

Your enchants are a joke, though you did say you'd be looking into it - 3 days later, however, none have changed.

If you can push your stats up, re-apply and I'll possibly consider you, but this time I'll have to turn you down.

Peace,
/doom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

70 Night Elf Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Night Elf Rogue   70 Night Elf Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 Night Elf Rogue
Page 1 of 1