Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 Rogue Apllication

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyrazor

70 Rogue Apllication Empty
PostSubject: 70 Rogue Apllication   70 Rogue Apllication Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:49 pm

IRL name: Alexandros

Char.Name: Cyrazor
LVL: 70
Class: Rogue
Race: Human
Gear: (give us a link) (my pvp gear is on that link. my pve gear is Tier4 and other rings, neck feet and more from kara)
Professions: (let us know the skill lvl 2) Leatherworking(375 with many 70 stuff) and Skinning (375)

Attunements
Karazhan:Of Course
What heroics keys do u have ? : I have all the heroic keys.

Do u have a working mic and ventrilo ? :` Yes

Are u wėlling to respec for the raids? : Yes (My spec now is like 70%-30% so don't get surprised)

How many and what hours do u play each day (our raid times are 19.00 till 23.30): I usually play between 4 in the afternoon to 1:00 o clock and i will of cousre arrange to come to raids when i am approved to come.

Raid experience: I have done full Karazhan, Grull's Lair, The Eye(Void Rever only) and Zul Aman (first 2 bosses)

Previus guilds and why u r not there anymore: I am not in your server. I am in Lighting's Blade and i am interested comming to your server.

Anyone in Death Proof who can sponsor u ? : Nope

What do u want to find / do in Death Proof ? : I want to raid and progress my raid experinece ang of course take some loots Smile
Back to top Go down
Elondel

Elondel

PostSubject: Re: 70 Rogue Apllication   70 Rogue Apllication Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 1:20 am

Just get him in!We could use a few more greeks eehm i meant rogues anyway
Back to top Go down
Doomsin
Class Leader
Doomsin

PostSubject: Re: 70 Rogue Apllication   70 Rogue Apllication Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 12:09 pm

Even though you're Greek, I can't let you in, I'm afraid. The rogue positions are full, and the rogues we have are active.

Thanks all the same for the application, and feel free to try again in the future as a spot may become vacant at some point.

Gl and hf.

/doom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 Rogue Apllication   70 Rogue Apllication Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 Rogue Apllication
Page 1 of 1