Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 Rogue Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyrazor

70 Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: 70 Rogue Application   70 Rogue Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:30 pm

IRL name: Alexandros

Char.Name: Cyrazor
LVL: 70
Class: Rogue
Race: Human
Gear: (give us a link) The link is with PvP gear. In PvE gear i have 221 hit rating, 1779 attack power, 27.71 crit chance and 9.5k hp.
Professions: (let us know the skill lvl 2) Leatherwotking (375) and Skinning (375)

Attunements
Karazhan: Yes
What heroics keys do u have ? : I am exalted with all factions in Outland so i have all the heroic keys too Smile

Do u have a working mic and ventrilo ? :` Yes

Are u wėlling to respec for the raids? : Yes. I would like also if you agree too to check me out with my current spec (21/0/40) cause in previous guilds raids i was in high position is dps meter so......

How many and what hours do u play each day (our raid times are 19.00 till 23.30): I play almost every day from 4 to around 12. Ofc when there are raids i will arrange to be able to come.

Raid experience: Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon's Lair, SSC (Lurker), TK (Void Reaver). ZA

Previus guilds and why u r not there anymore: Oneiros

Anyone in Death Proof who can sponsor u ? : Noone

What do u want to find / do in Death Proof ? : I want to progress in raids.
Back to top Go down
Doomsin
Class Leader
Doomsin

70 Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Rogue Application   70 Rogue Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 4:02 pm

Had a chat with this guy last night.

Due to the recent opening, a rogue spot is free, and will be filled tonight by Cyrazor after another chat tonight Smile

/doom
Back to top Go down

70 Rogue Application
Page 1 of 1